Haven’t started holiday shopping yet? Check out this Muay Thai holiday gift guide for tons of ideas under $35USD and brilliant suggestions for those hard to shop for fighters on your list.
This list of versatile Muay Thai gift ideas will make this holiday season easy work. Whether you’re looking for your training partner or coach, we’ve got something for everyone on your list.
Affordable Muay Thai Gift Guide Under $35USD:
- Nationman Ankle Supports are available in a wide range of colors for only $12USD per pair. A simple and practical gift that any fighter will appreciate.
- Boon Sport will have both Nak Muay and Nak Muay Ying looking ready to fight. For the ladies, Boon Fight Tops are only $17USD. Unisex Boon Training Singlets are available for only $24USD. Both are perfect for training in any climate.
- The new Inferno line from SKS Empire will give any athlete extra fire for their fight game. These premium Muay Thai shorts have a fully sublimated design, complete with beautiful embroidered patch. All 3 styles are currently on sale for only $35USD. Which one will you chose – Eragon, Fighter & Tiger?
- Top King hand wraps are a thoughtful & practical choice. Available in a variety of colors, these boxing handwraps are made of high quality elasticated cotton. They’re packaged with a compact design – ideal for gift giving. Priced at only $10USD per pair, these will be a welcome gift for fighters of any level & discipline.
- Fairtex T-Shirts are perfect for the Nak Muay that likes to represent Muay Thai aesthetics outside the gym. We have a selection of styles to chose from, simple designs like the Fairtex vintage or script logo to the famous Fairtex Fight Team print. All designs are made of premium cotton, with both fashion and function in mind. They’re available in a full range of sizes, so you can find the right fit.
Premium Muay Thai Gift Guide for Elite Fighters:
Here’s a few holiday gift ideas for the Nak Muay or Kru that already has it all..
K Muay Thai Pads:
These things are legendary. They’re hand made in Thailand by a boutique manufacturer that prioritizes quality over quantity. K pads are highly sought after and will be a perfect treat for both fighters and trainers. We have a variety of styles available, including single and double strap kick pads and belly pads.
Boon Punch Pads:
Quality focus mitts are always appreciated; the construction on punch pads from Boon Sports is unmatched. Plus, Boon has options to suit any fighter’s preference.
Their curved micro mitts are perfect for speed work, and available in two options. You can get these with an open finger design – ideal for pad holders with longer fingers/larger hands – or with a hooded finger cover that protects the fingertips.
Regular sized focus mitts are available in medium & large. Both have a striking surface big enough to train a wide variety of combinations. The large size has a bit more padding for those really heavy hitters.
Gym Bag for Fight Gear:
A fresh bag that’s big enough to transport all their fight gear is a thoughtful gift. We have several styles and brands to choose from:
- Fairtex Duffle Bag – by far the most popular fight gear bag on the market right now. Fairtex’s new colors for the season include black on black, army green, and a beautiful new khaki color. These bags have endless pockets in different shapes and sizes – mesh, regular, and waterproof – Fairtex has thought of it all.
- Top King Gym Bag – a massive bag that can fit just about everything. It comes in grey or lime green, with tons of pockets to stay organized!
Top King Kanok Matching Set:
Get your Nak Muay a matching set from Top King Boxing to have their aesthetics as sharp as their fight game, We’ve got matching Top King gloves, shins, and shorts for the new Kanok style. Available in black or beige with gold accent, their Kanok’s design reflects the artistic traditions and cultural heritage of Thailand.
Premium Muay Thai Shorts from Fairtex:
High quality shorts for high performance athletes. Fairtex offers some fancier styles for the fighter in your life. Most popular this season include Fairtex’s URface shorts and the limited edition Future Lab shorts.
We hope you found this Muay Thai gift guide helpful. Whatever you decide on, chances are your fighter will be happy with new gear to end the year 🙏